As a leader or business owner, developing your management team is a business-critical imperative. As Chris Henderson, noted in his book, ‘Jump: Deliver astonishing results by unleashing your leadership team’, you cannot do it alone. You need a team working collaboratively with a sense of community and belonging who feel excited about the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Your managers are on the frontline soothing day-to-day frustrations and anxieties of your workforce. They need to provide a supportive working environment for their people whilst also making sure the job gets done and that the bottom line is delivered. So, what support do you need to lead your dream team?
This course will include the following:
Half day session
- Why management teams matter and what your team needs right now
- What makes a high performing management team?
- Building the relationships to develop trust to tackle the challenging conversations
- Focusing on powerful goals and priorities with accountability
- Team dynamics and team roles – where is your team at and what role do you all play?
- The six high performing team conversations
All the above plus:
- Cases studies to explore common leadership challenges
- Developing an action plan of practical ways to move your leadership skills forward