We're highly qualified & experienced HR trainers
Our HR & employment law courses are designed and delivered by Sarah Loates, founder of 5-star rated HR consultancy LoatesHR, and a practising senior HR consultant with over 20 years of experience across a wide range of company types and industry sectors. Sarah's considerable personal hands-on HR expertise allows her to adopt a practical and business-focussed approach within her training. As a result, she is able to bring theory to life with numerous interesting real-world examples, and show you the best ways to effectively deal with the types of tricky HR and employment law issues that you're actually likely to face in practice. And since Sarah is a current CIPD trainer, and has also taught at several local universities, she knows how to deliver engaging courses that fully involve participants through practical exercises, case studies, and Q&A sessions. No ‘death by PowerPoint’ here.
To supplement the HR & employment law training that we ourselves provide, we also have a network of trusted training partners who can deliver courses in a number of related areas.
Upcoming HR training events
Many situations in the workplace can give rise to an investigation. The investigating manager’s role is vital not only to decide if formal action may be appropriate but also a poor investigation can leave employers vulnerable to a claim for unfair dismissal.
Perfect for the time poor manager, this highly interactive micro-session will equip busy line managers with the HR basics, to navigate the legal pitfalls when taking on your first or thirty-first employee.
WeAreHR.net Launch Event : Members Only!
!!! FREE !!!
Perfect for the time poor manager, this highly interactive micro-session will equip busy line managers with the HR and leadership basics.
This highly practical course covers many aspects of absence and deals with some of the more complex scenarios and how to manage dismissals fairly on the grounds of capability.
HR essentials in one day. Perfect for the time poor manager, this practical course provides the HR knowledge you need as an owner/manager and avoids the legal pitfalls which lead to employment tribunal claims.
FREE HR TRAINING!
- Employment Law Update: Auto-Enrolment Pension Increases
- Employment Law Update: Payslip Changes
- Employment Law Update: Good Work Plan
- Employment Law Update: Statutory Pay Updates
- Employment Law Update: Proposal on Parental Bereavement Leave and Pay
- Employment Law Update: Increased Pregnancy Rights in Redundancy Situations
- Employment Law Update: Tribunal Compensation
- Employment Law Update: Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Employment Law Update: Minimum and Living Wage
- Time Out: Gill Phillips, Senior HR consultant at LoatesHR
- HR News & Views • Big GDPR fine
Friday 12th April, 2019 DrK
- HR News & Views • Drink & Drugs in the Workplace
Tuesday 9th April, 2019 DrK
- General HR Chat • Modern slavery app
Sunday 7th April, 2019 LuckyCat
- General HR Chat • Re: Workplace dress codes?
Saturday 6th April, 2019 LuckyCat
- HR News & Views • Re: Gender Pay Gap Bias
Tuesday 2nd April, 2019 DrK