We are facing a mental health crisis with the worsening of pre-existing conditions to the development of new mental health issues as we experience the effects of COVID-19. With 1 in 4 of the UK workforce having been diagnosed with a mental health condition it’s important workplaces are safe and supportive environments.
Do you know what signs to look out for when people are suffering from a mental health problem?
Do you know what to say or do to help someone?
Do you know what support is available in your local area?
Our Managing Wellbeing for Teams workshop will enable you to recognise the triggers and signs of mental health issues to support your employees post COVID-19 and beyond.
This session is aimed at business owners and line managers who want to be able to recognise when someone might be struggling and be able to step in and offer help and support.
This course covers:
Half day session
- A basic understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Simple wellbeing strategies within the workplace
- Exploring wellbeing and work-life balance
- Utilising steps we can all take to improve and maintain our own mental wellbeing
All the above plus:
- Case studies to explore common workplace wellbeing challenges
- Developing an action plan of how you can move your wellbeing support forward