Rethinking and reconfiguring the way we work can be tricky when established patterns are in place and familiarity is comfortable. The pandemic has pushed most of us out of our comfort zones and made us reassess the way we do things. But how easy is that to do? How creative are your teams?
IBM conducted a survey of 1,500 CEOs around the world. The CEOs overwhelmingly responded that, it was creativity that will play the biggest role to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing world, ‘more than rigour, management discipline, integrity or even vision’.
This workshop will look at how teams can work more creatively and collaboratively to develop new priorities for work, the workplace, and the workforce to survive and thrive the coronavirus pandemic.
This course covers:
Half day session
- What is creative thinking and how can it benefit your business?
- Getting into the creative zone
- Practical ways to generate more ideas
- Making collaboration work for you – problem-solving with others
- Examples of creative thinking techniques in action
- Collaborating and problem-solving virtually and face-to-face
All the above plus:
- Case studies to explore common creativity and problem-solving techniques
- Developing an action plan of practical steps to take to improve your creative thinking and problem-solving