To support teams through the post COVID-19 landscape, managers and leaders need to guide and support. In ‘4 Ways to Continue Employee Development When Budgets Are Cut’ (Gallup,2020) found that businesses that invest in employee development through ongoing support and coaching report 11% greater profitability and are twice as likely to retain their employees.
This session will support managers to develop a coaching mindset and the opportunity to practice questioning and listening skills, essential for coaching for performance.
This course covers:
Half day session
- Coaching models and techniques
- Using great questions
- Active listening skills
- Focusing on behaviours as well as critical skills
- Building trust and rapport to develop the coaching relationship
- Developing a culture of coaching
All the above plus:
- Cases studies to explore common coaching challenges
- Developing an action plan of practical ways to move your coaching forward