During this course, we will explore the factors that affect wellbeing and discuss ways to improve your work-life balance experience so that you become more productive and happier, both at work and at home. Businesses with healthy and happy staff enjoy high levels of staff morale and productivity and, ultimately, enjoy healthy long-term profitability.
This course is suitable for all employees who wish to improve their own wellbeing as well as for line managers wanting to understand more about why supporting employee health and wellbeing is so important.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise what we mean by wellbeing and work-life balance
- Assess your current levels of wellbeing
- Identify how to improve your mental wellbeing
- Use tips and techniques to help you manage your physical wellbeing
- Recognise how your attitude and beliefs shape your experience of wellbeing
- Uncover ways to be more resilient to stress and regain control
- Create an action plan to identify how you can enhance your wellbeing and work-life balance
This course will include the following:
- Exploring wellbeing and work-life balance
- Identifying the causes of stress
- Understanding the factors involved in wellbeing
- Utilising steps we can all take to improve and maintain our mental wellbeing
- Identifying steps you can take to increase your physical health
- Identify how you can make a positive difference by changing your negative thoughts to become more resilient to stress
- Create a personalised positive action plan
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Wellbeing hints and tips
- Wellbeing action plan
Upcoming Open Courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.