From only £149 : Full day of training, including lunch, template document pack, and optional post-course HR support
Running your own business can be the easy part; it’s often dealing with people which presents stressful HR challenges which distracts you from running your business. This course shows you how to deal with the top five tricky HR headaches which employers and HR professionals can face.
Open course dates
- HRH-190228 : HR Headaches: Prison, Drugs, Office Romances, and Facebook Thursday 28th February, 2019
Company specific courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.
Learn how to...
- Deal with an employee who is on bail, remanded in custody or has received a custodial sentence
- Manage an employee who has attended for work impaired by alcohol and/or drugs
- Deal with an employee who is on long term sick/has gone AWOL and does not respond to letters or calls
- Rectify broken relationships within the workplace and handle bullying claims
- Manage employees who post inappropriate content on personal social media which is damaging to the Company
We will work through case studies based on real-life examples to help you make the right decisions in these difficult situations.
INCLUDES document template pack
Slash the time taken by your everyday HR tasks and guard against the risk of poorly drafted documents by using our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from LoatesHR, these fully editable Word document files will save you hours of research and typing pain.
- Substance misuse policy
- Social media policy
- Capability and absence policy
- Letters to deal with an employee who is absent without leave