From only £149 : Full day of training, including lunch, template document pack, and optional post-course HR support
HR essentials in one day. Perfect for the time poor manager, this practical course provides the HR knowledge you need as an owner/manager and avoids the legal pitfalls which lead to employment tribunal claims.
Open course dates
- HRE-190912 : HR Essentials for Front Line Managers Tuesday 10th September, 2019
- HRE-191203 : HR Essentials for Front Line Managers Tuesday 3rd December, 2019
Company specific courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the terms and conditions which will protect your busines
- Deal confidently with difficult conversations and conflict
- Address poor performance
- Understand discrimination law and how not to fall foul
- Manage disciplinary action
- Deal effectively with unauthorised absence
- Different ways to end a contract and rules on notice and notice pay
INCLUDES document template pack
Slash the time taken by your everyday HR tasks and guard against the risk of poorly drafted documents by using our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Word document files will save you hours of research and typing pain.
- Substance misuse policy
- Social media policy
- Capability and absence policy
- Letters to deal with an employee who is absent without leave