Ever feel you just don’t have enough time in the day? Do you often waste time on trivial tasks when you have an inbox full of more important things to do? Do you have difficulty juggling all your roles in work and your personal life?
If so then this practical course will show you just where time is lost, its impact on you and others and will then show you how effective prioritisation and management of time can make a difference to your work-life balance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify your key priorities and areas of responsibility
- Be able to set clear goals and objectives
- Establish and overcome the causes of poor time management
- Prioritise your tasks and the unexpected
- Plan ahead and minimise the demands and pressures of your job
- Delegate tasks successfully to free up some of your time
- Increase personal and team productivity to achieve a greater work-life balance
The course will include the following:
- Analysing your time
- Responsibilities and priorities at work and personal life
- Recognising your personal time stealers
- How to prioritise your workload
- Using planning tools to optimum effect
- Technology – a help or a hindrance?
- Proactive planning
- Managing meetings
- Managing expectations of your workload to others
- What is delegation and how to delegate successfully
- Coping with the paper and the inbox
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Time management matrix
- Role and responsibilities planning template
Upcoming Open Courses
We don’t currently have any public open sessions scheduled for this course, so please contact us to discuss bespoke options.
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.