Our Outplacement Programme is designed to offer guidance and support to those experiencing redundancy to help people transition into their next role. At a challenging time, we can provide the support that your business needs to part company with your employees in the best way possible.
Our programme includes a mix of workshops, one-to-one coaching sessions, and resource packs. To comply with social distancing measure we can offer the workshop online via Zoom Pro and the coaching session can also be online or via the telephone. Our resource packs will be sent digitally.
Our outplacement workshops offer practical job search support. These workshops typically cover the following topics:
- About you, your skills, your personal brand, what makes you unique.
- Identifying your ideal job target
- How to create a winning CV
- Using job boards and social media
- Preparing for an interview
- Develop answers to competency-based interview questions
- How to handle difficult questions
- Building confidence during interviews
- Career coaching
- Maintaining wellbeing and mental health
One to one coaching sessions
Following the workshops a personalised one-to-one coaching session will be provided to explore what each individual specifically needs to support them through the change process.
As with all Loates courses we will provide an up-to-date resources pack for each delegate to download which will include a template CV and cover letter, social media and job board tips, and interview questions.
Our Outplacement Programme above can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each business and we would be happy to discuss putting together a bespoke solution. Whether it be just one-to-one sessions or the workshops, we can work with your business to create the right solution for you.