During this interactive online workshop, we will explore the factors that affect your company culture and employee engagement as we move to a post COVID-19 recovery phase. The session is aimed at business leaders and line managers who want to have a clearer picture on how to rebuild trust and expectations with their employees.
Do you know how to facilitate individual needs when furloughed staff return?
Do you know how to rebuild trust with your team during this crisis or following redundancies?
Have you struggled to maintain your company values during lockdown?
Our workshop will help you to rebuild your team by focusing on relationships, easing tensions and conflict and will give you practical solutions to rebuild trust and re-engage employees following this time of crisis.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the specific relationship issues that COVID-19 has created
- Consider ways to rebuild trust and employee engagement
- Ensure that you are working in-line with your Company values
This course will include the following:
- The conflicts and issues that have arisen as a result of COVID-19
- What is the psychological contract and how it can get broken
- Ways to rebuild trust after workplace changes
- The importance of being congruent with your Company values in times of crisis
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Rebuilding Employee Trust Post COVID-19 presentation slides
- Employee engagement and relationship building hints and tips
Upcoming Open Courses
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery schedules, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.