During this workshop, we will explore the factors that affect wellbeing and discuss ways to improve your work-life balance experience so that you become more productive and happier, both at work and at home. Businesses with healthy and happy staff enjoy high levels of staff morale and productivity and, ultimately, enjoy healthy long-term profitability.
Do you sometimes struggle to know what to do to improve your levels of wellbeing?
Do you always help everyone else before caring for your own needs?
Do you not have the work/life balance that you want?
Our Personal Wellbeing workshop will help you improve your own wellbeing as well as help line managers wanting to understand more about why supporting employee health and wellbeing is so important post COVID-19 and beyond.
This session is for everyone! It offers a personal reflection of our own wellbeing and offers hints and tips on how we can improve it.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Assess your current levels of wellbeing
- Identify how to improve your mental wellbeing
- Use tips and techniques to help you manage your physical wellbeing
- Create an action plan to identify how you can enhance your wellbeing and work-life balance
This course will include the following:
- Exploring wellbeing and work-life balance
- Understanding the factors involved in wellbeing
- Utilising steps we can all take to improve and maintain our mental wellbeing
- Identifying steps you can take to increase your physical health
- Create a personalised positive action plan
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Personal Wellbeing presentation slides
- Personal wellbeing in the workplace hints and tips
- Wellbeing action plan
Upcoming Open Courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.