Managing your team’s performance will ensure they are achieving their best. By setting clear objectives, having regular review meetings and dealing with performance that falls below par, you can be assured you are working towards better business results.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the link between performance management and business results
- Set clear objectives that are linked to business and team performance
- Monitor and measure performance
- Confidently deal with difficult performance issues
- Give constructive feedback that creates change
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Use an adaptable leadership style to coach for better performance
The course will include the following:
- What is performance management?
- Setting clear expectations and objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating performance
- Providing motivational feedback
- Structuring the performance review and appraisal conversation
- Coaching skills
- Identifying the likely causes of performance problems
- Handling discipline – an overview of the procedure
- Grievance resolution
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Coaching skills template
- Feedback template
- Objective setting tips
Upcoming Open Courses
We don’t currently have any public open sessions scheduled for this course, so please contact us to discuss bespoke options.
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.