Suzanne Dixon is a chartered safety and health practitioner with over 18 years H&S experience. She has worked in a variety of sectors including Rail, construction, Leisure and Entertainment. Suzanne’s areas of expertise’s include risk management, H&S business cultures and mentoring.
Suzanne is qualified in both Health and Safety and Environmental Management. She studied at Derby University gaining both an BSc (Hons) and MSc.
Suzanne founded Kedleston Safety a H&S consultancy in 2016, with her knowledge and passion for teaching others Kedleston Safety Training was established. Suzanne’s wealth of experience it means you are getting real life, engaging training, her passion for the subject certainly shows.
In her spare time Suzanne is a School Governor and sits on Derby Colleges Employer Skills Board. She has a passion for inspiring the next generation in the field of health and safety.
Suzanne is an active H&S consultant, rather than sitting behind a desk bombarding you with information she acts as a guide to lead businesses through the minefield of health and safety rules and regulations, providing the right solution for you and for your business.
Suzanne has a very friendly, open & honest approach and her broad experience of environment & health and safety make her a first class consultant and trainer.
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
We offer a variety of both open and in-house courses, including:
- Health and Safety Essentials for Business Owners
- Health and Safety & Risk Management
- CDM 2015: Awareness
- CDM 2015: Principal Designer
- CDM 2015: Principal Contractor
- Manual Handling
- A leading provider of specialist health and safety training courses for business owners and construction professionals
- A high standard of course content, developed and delivered by chartered safety and health practitioners
- Compliant with current health and safety legislation and industry requirements
- Training programmes that contribute to your professional development
- Training in a variety of formats to suit any learning preference