A workshop for those who are required to influence managers, professionals, teams and other departments.
This highly interactive course will enable you to learn about and develop your influencing style to enable you to communicate confidently and professionally.
Who should attend?
Managers and professionals who are required to influence others. Those who require to develop their influencing skills to enable them to be more effective whilst maintaining rapport.
As a result of this training, you will:
- Know what is meant by influencing
- Have knowledge of the scale of influence
- Recognise the barriers to influencing and ways to deal with them
- Have completed a circle of influence
- Know approaches to influencing
- Describe your primary influence style and how it impacts others
- Know how to influence upwards
- Be able to say no in a positive way
- Explore the difference self-belief and inner confidence make when influencing
Benefits to individual
- Know what influencing means for them
- Have a knowledge of influencing tools and techniques
- Gain confidence in their ability to influence
Benefits to organisation
- Influencing is carried out positively
- Barriers to influencing are overcome
Style of training
The style of the workshop is interactive, with individual and team activities. Delegates are given opportunities to apply the learning points to their own influencing style.