This is a programme of three interactive online sessions which will help build your confidence in the world of employee relations, restructuring your business and employee wellbeing post COVID-19. This programme is aimed at business owners and line managers who want practical advice to make their HR practices ready for the post lockdown challenges.
What will you get from this programme?
- Understand what a HR-ready business looks like after the COVID-19 lockdown
- Identify the biggest HR challenges and struggles and how to overcome them
- How to stop wasting time, energy and ultimately money on HR practices that don’t produce the results you want
- Be able to take definitive action to move your HR practices forward
- Template examples of key HR policies to take away and amend for your business straight away
- Access to a HR expert with 20+ years of experience
This programme consists of the following three 2-hour sessions:
Session 1 : Restructuring
- Crisis management
- Redundancy and/or restructure?
- Managing a small-scale redundancy process
Session 2 : Effective Employee Relations
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Managing grievances
- Handling difficult conversations
Session 3 : Employee Wellbeing
- Signs and symptoms to look out for
- Creating a culture of positive wellbeing
- Training and support for wellbeing
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- All webinar slides and handouts from the 3 sessions
- Action plan and template documents
- Q&A sessions with HR expert
How to Book a Place
In order to maximise the flexibility of this programme, we repeat each of the three component sessions on a regular basis. This means that you can do them in any order, and don't need to attend consecutive sessions. You just need to attend one session of each type.
So, to book on the whole programme, simply purchase whichever session you'd like to start with via this website. Then at some later point, just let us know which dates you'd like to attend for your other two sessions, and we'll reserve you a place on these.
The different types of session are currently scheduled as follows:
Upcoming Sessions: Wellbeing
We don’t currently have any public open sessions scheduled for this course, so please contact us to discuss bespoke options.
Upcoming Sessions: Restructuring
- Thursday 13th August, 2020HR Essentials for the New Normal
Upcoming Sessions: Employee Relations
- Thursday 20th August, 2020HR Essentials for the New Normal
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery scheduling, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.