Your business is about taking your people into a successful future. So is ours!
You are a successful business leader, but to continue driving the organisation forward you need effective leaders who shine. You need them at all levels of your business and you need to know you’re giving them the support, confidence and autonomy to thrive.
At FP Training Ltd we bring to your business a wealth of experience in Leadership and Management Development. We demonstrate repeatedly the instinctive knack of very swiftly ‘getting’ individual companies and organisations, in a way that allows us to design and deliver bespoke and accredited leadership and management development programmes to specifically meet your culture, needs and aspirations.
We provide practical tools, insights and inspiration to make that happen. We offer development and support to empower your people to:
- Identify and recognise leadership behaviours in the organisation.
- Appreciate that different leadership styles can be equally successful.
- Observe and develop their own performance and that of others.
- Enhance engagement, grow in confidence and increase effectiveness.
- Establish and surpass goals.
- Create a culture that evolves and will continue to evolve successfully into the future.
- Understand what a high performing team looks like.
- Build the relationships a leader needs in order to deliver.
Fiona Porter, founder of FP Training, is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; a Business Mentor for the Princes Trust; a Coach for CIPD members and holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching.
Fiona and her team bring a formidable range of talents, expertise and years of experience to every project they undertake, and they combine this easily with a relaxed, inclusive and participative approach. The ethos of the business is leadership development for emotional engagement at all levels. Their firm-held view is that success lies in leadership being not just skin-deep, but fully understood and appreciated by everyone.