Recruiting in a Tight Labour Market
Monday 17th April , 10:00 – 12:00
Attendance at this workshop is limited to SMEs based in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire
The Quarterly Economic Survey for the East Midlands Chamber painted a difficult picture for businesses for the third quarter of the year, it also finds that difficulties in recruitment remain at record levels across the board.
For those employers relying on a passive approach such as jobs boards, in this webinar, we explore alternative ways to find and attract new employees.
Who should attend?
his interactive webinar is for SME business owners or anyone that is currently recruiting or plans to recruit within the next 12 months.
What will we cover?
- Say no to maybe! Why hiring a person and not the person costs your business
- Establishing where your ideal candidates are
- Alternative talent pools to explore
- Scanning the external environment to inform HR strategy
- Workforce planning and links with HR strategy
- Developing an HR plan
What outcomes can you expect?
- Gain a clearer understanding of a plan to implement HR back in your business
- An overview of the external factors that have HR implications for the business
- Sharing best practice HR and HR experiences from within your industry/workplace
Annie is a CIPD accredited learning and development specialist, and an MHFA England accredited mental health first aid instructor.