Thursday 9th March , 09:30 – 16:30
Attendance at this workshop is limited to SMEs based in Leicestershire
Booking available shortly
UK labour productivity growth has remained low, and the productivity puzzle perplexes many business owners. This workshop aims to unlock one aspect of the productivity puzzle and help you manage your team’s performance to ensure they achieve their best. However, many managers shy away from performance conversations that need to be had. This in turn can impact the morale of the team.
This action planning workshop will show you how to set clear objectives, hold regular review meetings and manage performance that falls below par, so you can be assured you are working towards better business results.
Who should attend?
SME business owners are anyone who manages employees or has responsibility for HR in their workplace
What will we cover?
- Managing risk: key legal principles for performance management
- From job descriptions to performance profiles
- Setting expectations: managing probationary periods and setting objectives
- Reviewing performance
- Dealing with underperformance and the capability process
What outcomes can you expect?
- Understand how to effectively and fairly manage performance in the workplace
- Effectively manage the capability process within the business
- Sharing best practice HR and HR experiences from within your industry/workplace