How to Take Care of Your Own Mental Health
Wednesday 17th May , 10:00 – 12:00
During this session, we will explore the factors that affect wellbeing and mental health and your own personal resilience. We will explore where your stress comes from and what coping mechanisms you can use to help alleviate it.
We will also explore where we can find help and support if our usual self-care tools aren’t working. We know that businesses with healthy and happy staff enjoy high levels of staff morale and productivity and, ultimately, enjoy healthy long-term profitability.
This session is for everyone! It offers a personal reflection of our own wellbeing and resilience to help us bounceback from life’s ups and downs but also to recognise when we need to reach out for help and support from others.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify your own personal stressors and helpful coping mechanisms
- Utilise self-care techniques to boost your sense of wellbeing
- Recognise when you need to reach out for further help and support from others
This webinar will include the following:
- Identifying causes of stress
- Reframing your thinking
- Coping mechanisms
- Self-care tips
- Seeking support
As this session is a webinar, delegate mics and cameras will be off so you can rest assured, we won’t see you in your ‘comfy’ hoodie working from home or hear your colleague in the background! However, to get the best experience we kindly ask that delegates;
- Join the session on time and stay until the end
- Join on a laptop, computer, or tablet with a big enough screen to see content on slides
- Have a notepad and pen to note down those ‘aha’ moments and ideas
- Use the chat function to introduce themselves and interact with the content
- Eliminate any distractions – pet snuggles aside!
If webinars aren’t your thing and you would prefer more on camera or face-to-face interaction, then have a look at our on-demand health and wellbeing training modules. These provide more in-depth learning on each topic.
We will provide you with a PDF of the webinar slides, copies of the conversation tools and Annie’s book recommendations during the session!
Annie is a CIPD accredited learning and development specialist, and an MHFA England accredited mental health first aid instructor.