How to Recruit the Right Person
Thursday 29th September , 10:00 – 12:00
Attracting and selecting the right candidate is crucial to building the best team for your business. This practical webinar will take you through the process of recruitment and hiring to give you the confidence that you can recruit the right person for each role whilst avoiding any legal minefields.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to ensure it is attracting the right candidates
- Effectively shortlist for each role based on facts and not judgements
- Prepare for an interview identifying the best questions to ask to get the information you need
This course will include the following:
- Recruiting within the law
- Attracting candidates
- Effective questioning techniques
- Your candidate experience
As this session is a webinar, delegate mics and cameras will be off so you can rest assured, we won’t see you in your ‘comfy’ hoodie working from home or hear your colleague in the background! However, to get the best experience we kindly ask that delegates;
- Join the session on time and stay until the end
- Join on a laptop, computer, or tablet with a big enough screen to see content on slides
- Have a notepad and pen to note down those ‘aha’ moments and ideas
- Use the chat function to introduce themselves and interact with the content
- Eliminate any distractions – pet snuggles aside!
If webinars aren’t your thing and you would prefer more on camera or face-to-face interaction, then have a look at our on-demand management development training modules. These provide more in-depth learning on each topic.
We will provide you with a PDF of the webinar slides, copies of the tools discussed and Annie’s book recommendations during the session!
Annie is a CIPD accredited learning and development specialist, and an MHFA England accredited mental health first aid instructor.