A Practical Guide to Developing an HR Plan
Monday 30th January , 13:30 – 16:30
Attendance at this workshop is limited to SMEs based in Leicestershire
The adage if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. This also applies to HR within the business, many businesses react to HR issues. Understanding how HR can contribute to the objectives of the business means that by the end of the session you will leave with a clearer understanding of how HR can contribute to the business and the seeds of an HR plan to implement back into the business.
Who should attend?
Are you a business owner firefighting HR challenges? Perhaps you are a finance or health and safety professional who has been given the role of HR and wants to understand how it can add value. Our webinar will ensure you understand how HR can support the delivery of the business strategy and the business plan.
What will we cover?
- Understanding how business strategy informs HR strategy
- Scanning the external environment to inform HR strategy
- Workforce planning and links with HR strategy
- Developing an HR plan
What outcomes can you expect?
- Gain a clearer understanding of a plan to implement HR back in your business
- An overview of the external factors that have HR implications for the business
- Sharing best practice HR and HR experiences from within your industry/workplace