From only £149 : Full day of training, including lunch, template document pack, and optional post-course HR support.
There has recently been much media coverage concerning both sexual harassment both in and outside of the workplace. This course will show you the practical steps that can be taken to ensure a business culture that rejects sexual harassment and victimisation, and so lays the groundwork to tackle behavioural issues which may underpin discrimination.
Our practical and highly interactive workshop focuses on what to do, as opposed to what not to do, with a specific focus on developing the skills required to challenge inappropriate workplace behaviours in a non-threatening and non-judgemental manner.
Open course dates
We don’t currently have any public open sessions scheduled for this course, so please contact us to discuss bespoke options.
Company specific courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.
Learn how to…
- understand sexual harassment and victimisation
- understand what is and is not acceptable behaviour in the workplace
- navigate work-related events and understand employer’s vicarious liability
- deal with online sexual harassment and social media
- manage a complaint of sexual harassment or sexual assault
- give and receive constructive feedback about inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- listen to complaints of sexual harassment without being dismissive
- openly discuss inappropriate sexual behaviours
- disrupt or intervene appropriately when sexual harassment is in progress