We are facing a mental health crisis with the worsening of pre-existing conditions to the development of new mental health issues as we experience the effects of COVID-19.
As lockdown eases and we begin to return to work the demands and challenges of supporting our employee’s wellbeing is vital. Everyone’s case is different, from those that were furloughed suffering isolation, those that continued to work suffering anxiety and burnout, to the home workers struggling to juggle their responsibilities. Businesses must prioritise not only the physical health of their team but also their mental health.
Do the legal implications of mental health problems concern you?
Do you know where to start with managing and supporting wellbeing?
Our Developing Your Workplace Wellbeing Strategy workshop will enable you to start the process to plan and implement a wellbeing strategy to support your employees post COVID-19 and beyond.
The session is aimed at business owners and Line Managers who want to clearly understand what they can do at a strategic and practical level to positively support the wellbeing of their employees.
By the end of the 2-hour online workshop you will be able to:
- Identify your legal responsibilities regarding mental health
- Recognise the impact that mental health problems can have on your business
- Plan some basic steps to prevent, intervene early and support mental health and wellbeing in your workplace
This course will include the following:
- Outlining the legal picture - Equality Act 2010, disability and health & safety in the workplace
- Common mental health problems
- Discussing the impact of mental health problems on the workplace
- Practical business focused actions to prevent, intervene early and support employees
We will provide you with our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from Loates HR Training & Loates HR Consultancy, these fully editable Microsoft Office documents will save you hours of research and typing pain once you return to your workplace:
- Introduction to Workplace Wellbeing presentation slides
- Promoting wellbeing in the workplace hints and tips
- Wellbeing policy
Our experienced HR Consultants can work with you to plan and implement your wellbeing strategy as well as discuss training Mental Health First Aiders for your business. Please contact us to discuss these additional services.
Upcoming Open Courses
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.