From only £149 : Full day of training, including lunch, template document pack, and optional post-course HR support
Managing change looks at how managers can support their team through change, and their responses to change. We also explore conflict and the different approaches to managing this. And the energy that leaders need to bring to the change process.
In the afternoon, a practical and hands-on case study brings to life managing a redundancy process within a business. From the initial announcement and how to structure this, defining who is in the selection pool, identifying the selection criteria to scoring those at risk. Naturally there will be some curve balls, as in any real change scenario and you will navigate these in real time during the workshop.
Open course dates
- CCR-191015 : Managing Change, Conflict, and Redundancy Tuesday 15th October, 2019
Company specific courses
We can also deliver this course on-demand should you wish us to run a session reserved entirely for your company. For such dedicated sessions we offer flexible delivery location, minor content customisation, and discounted delegate rates. Alternatively we can combine content from this course with that from others to create a hybrid course, or design an entirely bespoke course to suit the needs of your company. We can also provide programmes of multiple courses. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss any of these options.
The course covers:
- Managing change and the responses to change
- Describe different techniques for feedback and adapting your communication style
- Dealing with conflict within the workplace
- Legal and practical background to redundancy, its purpose and implications
- Redundancy selection criteria and fairness
- Communication during redundancies, informing and consulting your workforce: the legal requirements
We will work through case studies based on real-life examples to help you make the right decisions in these difficult situations.
INCLUDES document template pack
Slash the time taken by your everyday HR tasks and guard against the risk of poorly drafted documents by using our bang-up-to-date template pack. Prepared by the experts from LoatesHR, these fully editable Word document files will save you hours of research and typing pain.